Pacific Blue Eyes 3cm Australian Native
Product Code: LF-PacificBlueeye3cm
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $3.55 with Info
PACIFIC BLUE EYE 3CM
The Pacific blue-eye is a species of fish in the subfamily Pseudomugilinae native to eastern Australia. Described by Austrian naturalist Rudolf Kner in 1866.
As it native name suggests, this fish has fluresent blue eyes, with elegant long colorful fins. The Pacific Blue Eyes is a carnivorous fish, which will do well in aquariums and ponds. They feed on mosquito larve and can tolerate water temperature from 10°c - 28°c and are pond dweller friendly like frogs.
- 1 x Pacific Blue Eye 3cm
- Scientific name: Pseudomugil signifer
- Common name: Pacific blue-eye
- Family: Pseudomugilidae
- Usual size in fish tanks: 4 - 5 cm
- Recommended pH range for the species: 5.5 - 7.8
- Recommended temperature: 21 - 28 °C
- The way how these fish reproduce: Spawning
- Where the species comes from: Oceania
- Temperament to its own species: peaceful
- Temperament toward other fish species: peaceful
- Usual place in the tank: Middle levels
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?