L066 King Tiger Pleco Catfish - Hypancistrus sp 3cm
Product Code: LF-L066-3
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
Or 4 interest-free payments of $14.09 with Learn more.
L066 KING TIGER PLECO - 3.5CM
A distinctive L number that is most often confused with a few other similarly patterned species, such as L333 and L400. Youngsters however are quite different from the adults. Both fishes have a light base with dark lines. L066 has a paler base colouration than L333 where L333 has a yellow/light brown base colouration and more slender. Both L066 and L333 are from Rio Xingu.
L066 has even/straight lines in the fins, other similar fish do not.
This fish prefers good current and high oxygen levels.
Except when juvenile, these prefer a meaty diet. This can consist of live and frozen foods such as brine shrimp, chopped mussel and prawn and sinking dried foods. Algae and other vegetable matter is not taken, but the occasional vegetable might be nibbled at.
- 1 x L066 King Tiger Pleco 3.5cm
- Species – Hypancistrus sp.
- Common Name – L066 King Tiger pleco
- Mature Adult Size – 12-14 cm
- Origin – Lower Xingú or Tocantins, Pará, Brazil
- PH Range – 5.8 -7.0
- Temperature Range – 25°c – 29°c
- Water Type – Soft, slightly acidic, lots of aeration
- Breed Type – Egg layer, cave spawner
- Size – 3.5 cm
- Sex – Unsexed
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?