Petricola Catfish - Dwarf Synodontis Petricola 4cm
Product Code: LF-PETRICOLA-MEDIUM
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $10.06 with Info
PETRICOLA CATFISH - 6-7CM
A very attractively patterned catfish which makes an ideal and interesting addition to a Rift Lake setup of Malawi or Tanganyika cichlids. They are often more active in the daytime than many other Synodontis, especially if a small group is kept. This fish is named for the method it uses to breed. The Cuckoo catfish will lay eggs among the eggs of African cichlid mouth brooders. Be careful because these eggs will hatch before the cichlid eggs and consume them!
- 1 x Synodontis Petricola Medium 6-7
- Species - Synodontis Petricola
- Common Name - Petricola Catfish, Poor Mans Cuckoo
- Mature Adult Size - 3"
- Origin - Lake Tanganyika
- PH Range - 7.8 -9.0
- Temperature Range 24Â°c - 28Â°c
- Water Type - Hard Alkaline
- Breed Type - Egg Scatterer
- Size - 6-7cm
- Sex - Unsexed
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?