L129 Pleco Hypancistrus debilittera 3-4cm
Product Code: LF-L129-3-4CM
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $14.37 with Info
L129 Pleco Hypancistrus Debilittera 3-4cm
L129 Pleco Hypancistrus Debilittera is yellow hue stripped pleco. The L129 is a bold stripped Pleco. L129 Pleco Hypancistrus Debilittera is easy to keep although, it is mainly nocturnal so will be most active if you have subdued lighting. They eat very little to no algae, as they do donot have the teeth for this. L129 Pleco Hypancistrus Debilittera is a great community fish, which is peaceful and not aggressive or territorial.
- 1 x L129 Pleco Hypancistrus Debilittera 3-4cm
- Adult Length: 10 - 11 cm
- Temperature Range 23-27 C
- pH Range: 5.5-7.5
- Recommended Requirements: Needs a hiding place!
- It is important to ensure that they receive enough food, especially in a tank of voracious feeders. Feeding just before your turn out the light in the evening can be a good option.
- An Omnivore that leans towards a meatier diet, frozen foods (tubifex, mosquito larvae, blood worms, artemia), dry foods (freeze-dried foods, flakes, granules), carnivore sinking pellets, and occasionally some small pieces of shrimp, mussels or fish fillet are usually readily accepted. Once acclimatized, it will often also accept vegetable matter such as algae/spirulina disks and fresh vegetables (lettuce, zucchini/courgette, eggplant/aubergine, capsicum, carrot, peas, preboiled spinach).
- This species usually does not eat algae (it lacks suitable teeth for that task), so it's not a suitable fish to keep your tank free of algae.
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?