Bristlenose Longfin Catfish - Ancistrus Common 10cm Large
Product Code: LF-LFCBRIS10CM
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
Or 4 interest-free payments of $19.84 with Learn more.
LONGFIN BRISTLE NOSE CATFISH - 10CM
The Bristle nose is a tank cleaner that you will find in just about any aquarium, they do a fantastic job of eating left over food and keeping algae under control. The Bristle nose Catfish is quite flexible in its water requirements. It can live in water ranging from soft to hard, with a Gh range of from 2 to 20. Acid, neutral or alkaline pH all seem OK, although I would not subject this fish to extremes. Although this is a tropical fish, it is not very tolerant of high temperatures. The generally recommended temperature range is from 23 to 27 degrees C.
- 1 x Ancistrus "commons" Longfin 10cm
- Species - Ancistrus "commons" Longfin
- Common Name - Longfin Bristlenose Catfish
- Mature Adult Size - 6" (Body Size)
- Origin - South America
- PH Range -
- Temperature Range 23Â°c - 27Â°c
- Water Type - Versatile but prefer soft
- Breed Type - Egg Layer
- Size - 10cm
- Sex - Un-sexed
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?