Biopro/Hopar Submersible Fountain Pump 5000lph ECO
Product Code: BP-5000
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $36.25 with Info
ECONOMICAL AQUARIUM & POND WATER PUMP 5000L
Most people want the water feature but not the power bill. So we suggest the hopar range of eco Pumps.
The Biopro/Hopar Eco Pumps will not sacrifice any performance but keeps the power consumption much lower than your traditional water pump.
This reliable water pump uses latest technology and a new design impeller to give you the flow at reduced power Designed for the job, without unnecessary gimmicks, this pump makes maintenance easy and lets you carry on enjoying your pond.
JUST TO CONSIDER:
When choosing the appropriate pump size the following needs to be taken into consideration: hose length to filter, hose height to filter, hose diameter used, bends and angles in the hose to filter. All of these factors affect the end flow rate of the pump. As a guide, use the following calculations and match them to the head height values to cross reference end flow of the pump in l/ph. Head height refers to the height the pump must push water vertically to the filter however, other factors listed below also add to the ultimate head height values.
• For every 1m of pipe is equivalent to 10cm of head height.
• For every 1 size hose diameter reduced from the maximum outlet diameter of the pump is equivalent to 1m of head height.
• For every 90-degree bend in the hose is equivalent to 1m head height.
• For every 45-degree bend in the house is equivalent to 50cm of head height.
VERSATILE FOUNTAIN OR IN-LINE PUMP
1 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY
- 1 x BioPro/Hopar 5000LPH Eco Pump
- 2 x Multi Fit plus o-rings
- 1 x Manual
- Economical To Run
- Extra Long Power Cord 5m
- Inline Water Pump
- Model : BP-5000
- Flow : 5000lph
- Cord Length: 5 Metres
- Power : 45w
- Power Cord Length: 5M
- Head Height: 3.5 meters
- Shaft Type : Ceramic
- Outlet Size: Multi fit
- Inlet Size : Multi fit
- Submersible: Yes (amphibious can be run both in and out of water)
- Suitable for Cold, Tropical and Marine Aquariums
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
TRUSTED BY 80,000+ FISH-KEEPING ENTHUSIASTS AUSTRALIA-WIDE