Biopro/Hopar Submersible Fountain Pump 10000lph ECO
Product Code: BP-10000
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $25.50 with Info
10000LPH ECO AQUARIUM & POND WATER PUMP
Moving water has always fascinated man since the beginning of time, and nothing is more impressive to most people than a powerful waterfall. The problem today is that the running cost of your aquarium or pond often deters people away from having that stunning features.
NOT ANY MORE the Biopro range of frequency eco pond pumps cuts your biggest power consumption (pumps) down to a fraction of what other similar products consume. The Biopro Eco Pumps will not sacrifice any performance so in return allows you to recreate the that dream you always had. If you need simply a reliable pump that can deliver large volumes of water to your filtration system without the heavy running costs, then again Biopro Eco Range of pumps is your perfect partner. Designed for the job, without unnecessary gimmicks, this pump makes maintenance easy and lets you carry on enjoying your pond.
JUST TO CONSIDER:
When choosing the appropriate pump size the following needs to be taken into consideration: hose length to filter, hose height to filter, hose diameter used, bends and angles in the hose to filter. All of these factors affect the end flow rate of the pump. As a guide, use the following calculations and match them to the head height values to cross reference end flow of the pump in l/ph.
Head height refers to the height the pump must push water vertically to the filter however, other factors listed below also add to the ultimate head height values.
• For every 1m of pipe is equivalent to 10cm of head height.
• For every 1 size hose diameter reduced from the maximum outlet diameter of the pump is equivalent to 1m of head height.
• For every 90 degree bend in the hose is equivalent to 1m head height.
• For every 45 degree bend in the house is equivalent to 50cm of head height.
1 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY
- 1x Biopro Amphibious Aquarium & Pond Water Pump
- 1x Fountain Kit
- 1x 5m Cord
- Fast & Easy Installation
- Fully Amphibious (works submerged and above water)
- Functions as an Inline or Fountain Pump
- Model : BP-10000
- Flow : 10000lph
- Cord Length: 5 Metres
- Power : 85w
- Head Height: 5 metres
- Shaft Type : Ceramic
- Outlet Size: Multi fit
- Inlet Size : Multi fit
- Submersible: Yes
- Suitable for Cold, Tropical and Marine Aquariums
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?