Biopro/Hopar Submersible Fountain Pump 6000lph ECO
Product Code: BP-6000
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $41.25 with Info
ECONOMICAL AQUARIUM & POND WATER PUMP 6000lph
Today the running cost of your aquarium or pond often deters people away from having that stunning features in their home or in the garden. With power prices sky rocketing it becomes important to reduce power consumption but not at the expenses of performance. the Biopro range of frequency eco pond pumps cuts your biggest power consumption (pumps) down to a fraction of what other similar products consume. The Biopro Eco Pumps will not sacrifice any performance so in return allows you to recreate the that dream you always had. If you need simply a reliable pump that can deliver large volumes of water to your filtration system without the heavy running costs, then the Biopro Eco Range of pumps is your perfect partner. Designed for the job, without unnecessary gimmicks, this pump makes maintenance easy and lets you carry on enjoying your pond or aquarium. So now that you can have that water feature or your peaceful aquarium, what size pump is right for you. To determine what flow rate is right for you there are just some considerations you need to take into account.
JUST TO THINK ABOUT
When choosing the appropriate pump size the following needs to be taken into consideration: hose length to filter, hose height to filter, hose diameter used, bends and angles in the hose to filter. All of these factors affect the end flow rate of the pump. As a guide, use the following calculations and match them to the head height values to cross reference end flow of the pump in l/ph.
• For every 1m of pipe is equivalent to 10cm of head height.
• For every 1 size hose diameter reduced from the maximum outlet diameter of the pump is equivalent to 1m of head height.
• For every 90 degree bend in the hose is equivalent to 1m head height.
• For every 45 degree bend in the house is equivalent to 50cm of head height.
VERSATILE FOUNTAIN OR IN-LINE PUMP
- 1 x Hopar BP-6000 LPH ECO water Pump
- 3m Power Cord with Australia Plug
- 2 x Multi Fit Hose adapters
- Base Plate
- 4 x suction Caps
- Low power consumption.
- 3m Power cord for easy access
- Submersible or Inline Use
- New design Impeller for improved performance
- Ceramic Shaft for low wear and tear.
- Silent Use
- Model : BP-6000
- Flow : 6000lph
- Cord Length: 5 Metres
- Power : 50w
- Head Height: 4 meters
- Shaft Type : Ceramic
- Outlet Size: Multi fit
- Inlet Size : Multi fit
- Submersible: Yes (amphibious can be run both in and out of water)
- Suitable for Cold, Tropical and Marine Aquariums
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
TRUSTED BY 80,000+ FISH-KEEPING ENTHUSIASTS AUSTRALIA-WIDE