Rotala Colorata - Tissue Culture - Live Aquarium Plant Fish Tank
Product Code: TC-150012
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $2.87 with Info
Rotala Colorata - Tissue Culture - Live Aquarium Plant
Whether you are starting in the aquascape scene or whether you are an old hat, getting and growing healthy plants is always the challenge. What about getting your plants and extras like pest and snails ? This live culture is free from pest and snails
This miniature version of the well-known Alternanthera is characterized by compact growth and a slower growth rate. It is particularly suitable for small aquariums or as a foreground plant in larger aquascapes. By careful trimming, it is possible to create a dense, red violet carpet of approximately 5 to 10 cm height. High light intensity and addition of CO2 improves the plants growth and overall appearance.
- 1 x Rotala Colorata - Tissue Culture
- Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini' In Vitro Tissue Culture
- Great for mid ground and background zones.
- Grown through clean Tissue Culture process - No Pests.
- Several plants per cup.
- Name: Rotala Colorata Tissue Culture
- Care Level: Easy
- Max Size: 1 inch tall
- Lightning: Moderate to High
- Temperature: 20-30
- pH: 6-8
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?