Lilaeopsis Live Plant Aquascaping
NOT AVAILABLE FOR WA CUSTOMERS
Product Code: LP-110750
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
Lilaeopsis brasiliensis from South America can grow very compact, but a "lawn effect'' (4-7 cm tall) is only achieved at high light intensity. When planting in the aquarium small clumps (approx. 1/8 pot) should be placed a few centimetres apart to help the plants grow together more quickly. Place in an open position without shading from other plants to ensure good light. Lilaeopsis brasiliensis can be used in garden ponds, and also tolerates low salt concentrations in brackish aquariums.
- 1 x Lilaeopsis brasiliensis
- Care Level Medium
- Easy Propagated from cuttings
- Common Names: Lilaeopsis brasiliensis
- Appearance: Small to medium sized strands of what would appear to be grass. Carpets easily in most environments.
- Water Preferences: Tolerates most environments. Grows best in water that’s 22-28 degrees
- Lighting Preferences: Grows best in bright lighting conditions
- Uses:Decoration, accenting various hardscape features such as stone and wood, carpeting, and protection.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|