Crimson Spotted Rainbowfish Neurim Creek Australian Native 4-7cms
ARRIVE ALIVE GUARANTEED!
Product Code: LF-Crimson_spot_Rainbow
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
4-7cms Crimson Spotted Rainbowfish Neurim Creek Australian Native
The Crimson Spotted Rainbow or Melanotaenia duboulayi were initially collected from the Richmond River in northern New South Wales by a man named Duboulay (du Boulay). The Crimson Spotted Rainbow was also later known as Nematocentris fluviatilis and Melanotaenia fluviatilis.
The Crimson Spotted Rainbow Neurim Creek can reach a maximum size of 12 cm and have a slender and compressed body shape. Crimson-spotted rainbowfish have two dorsal fins very close together, with the first much smaller than the second.
The Crimson Spotted Rainbow are omnivores and are opportunistic feeders in the wild, with a natural diet of small crustaceans, insects, and some vegetation. Crimson Spotted Rainbows are schooling fish and the ratio of males to females is very important to keep a reasonable peace among them. Although you can always keep single sex schools, you will see significantly better colouration if both genders are in the tank.
- 1 x Crimson Spotted Rainbowfish Neurim Creek Australian Native
DOA Policy for Live Fish shipping
At Aquaholics, we place utmost importance on the careful shipping of live fish to ensure their safe arrival. Our commitment to quality includes taking various measures during transit. Each fish bag is infused with medical-grade oxygen and an ammonia-neutralizing solution. In colder periods, we also utilize heat packs to maintain optimal temperatures. However, we understand that unforeseen circumstances can sometimes lead to unfortunate outcomes. To provide you with peace of mind, we have implemented a Dead-on Arrival (DOA) policy that ensures you are covered in such situations.
- Owner's Presence: It is essential for the owner or an authorised representative to be available at the provided shipping address to receive the fish. If no one is available, the courier will leave your parcel in a safe space as all fish orders are shipped ATL.
- Shipping Address: Please provide a valid street address for shipping. Ensure the address is accurate and complete to avoid any delivery issues.
- Reporting DOA: If you receive a fish that is dead on arrival, please notify us promptly. Within 2 hours of receiving the fish, send an email to our customer support team. Include the following details in your email:
- Name: Your full name
- Order Number: The unique order number associated with your purchase
- DOA Fish Picture: Attach a clear picture of the deceased fish
Terms and Conditions:
- Timely Notification: Please make your DOA claim within 2 hours of receiving the fish. Claims submitted after this timeframe will not be eligible for compensation.
- Proper Documentation: Ensure that your email includes accurate and complete information, including your name, order number, email, and a clear picture of the deceased fish. Incomplete or inaccurate information may delay the processing of your claim.
- Verification: Our customer support team will review the provided information to verify the DOA claim. Once the claim is validated, we will proceed with the appropriate compensation.
- Compensation Options: In the event of a DOA, we offer two compensation options: a) Store Credit: You will receive a store credit equal to the value of the deceased fish, which can be used for future purchases. b) Refund: We can issue a refund for the value of the deceased fish, processed through the original payment method used for the purchase.
- Shipping Costs: Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable unless the entire order is considered a DOA.
- Conditions Apply: Our DOA policy covers only fish that are dead upon arrival. It does not apply to fish that perish after successful delivery and acclimation to their new environment.
We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers and ensuring the well-being of our live fish. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DOA policy, don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer support team at [email protected] , and we will be glad to assist you.
Thank you again for allowing us on your aqaurium journey.
- Species – Melanotaenia duboulayi
- Common Name – Crimson Spotted Rainbow
- Origin – northern New South Wales and southern Queensland, Australia
- Diet – Omnivorous
- PH Range – 5.8 – 9
- Temperature – Tropical and Coldwater 11°c – 34°c
- Breed Type – Egg Scatterer
- Current Size – approximately 4cm (Grows to approximately 12cm)
- Sex – Un-sexed