API Nitrite Test Kit Freshwater/Saltwater
Product Code: APH75
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $6.55 with Info
API Nitrite Test Kit
Nitrite is produced in the aquarium in the forms of fish waste, uneaten food, and by nitrifying bacteria in your aquarium’s natural cycle as it breaks down ammonia. Low levels of nitrite inhibit respiration and suppress the immune system, while high levels cause suffocation in fish. The API® NITRITE TEST KIT reads nitrite levels quickly and accurately in your tank, and tests parameters from 0 to 5 ppm
1 x Liquid dropper bottle
1 x Test Tube
1 x Instruction manual
- Taking a few minutes each week to maintain and monitor aquarium conditions is the key to a healthy aquarium.
- Nitrite is produced in the aquarium by fish waste and uneaten fish food.
- Toxic nitrite is produced by nitrifying bacteria in the biological filter as it breaks down ammonia.
- Low levels of nitrite inhibit respiration and suppress the immune system; high levels cause suffocation.
- The NITRITE TEST KIT tests for harmful nitrite levels from 0 to 5 ppm. For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Brand: API
- Product: NO2 Nitrite Test Kit
- Water Type: Freshwater (cold water & tropical)
|Unit Of Measure