Hikari Tropical Algae Wafers 250g
Product Code: KH21328
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $7.49 with Info
Hikari Algae Wafers are high in vegetable matter for Plecostomus and other algae eaters and marine herbivours. The worlds first and favorite wafer food. The uniquely shaped disc sinks rapidly and retains its shape and consistency. Contains a high level of spirulina and chlorella algae. Hikari Algae Wafers contain high levels of natural ingredients which may cause slight differences in colour from one batch to another.
Feed no more than the amount your fish will consume within 2 hours. Many bottom feeders are nocturnal, for best results feed late in the day or at night. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period.
Made in Japan.
- 1 x 250g Hikari Algae Wafers 18-20mm diameter
- A perfect balance of premium-select ingredients developed to promote proper growth and desirable form in most herbivorous species.
- Contains higher levels of vegetable matter and multiple algaes that plecostomus and other algae eaters prefer.
- The uniquely shaped disc sinks rapidly and retains its shape allowing less aggressive species ready access to its nutrition over longer period of time.
- The perfect treat for your omnivorous fish to super-charge their nutrient intake.
- Contains pure-cultured spirulina and chlorella algae to help your underwater friends look their best, always.
- Trust the Hikari® logo to assure your aquatic pets are getting the original and proven Algae Wafers™ formulation!
- fish meal,
- wheat flour,
- wheat germ meal,
- dried seaweed meal,
- dried bakery products,
- alfalfa concentrate,
- alfalfa meal,
- brewers yeast,
- soybean meal,
- fish oil,
- krill meal,
- stabilized vitamin C, vitamins and minerals.
Crude Protein: min 33%; Crude Fat: min 4%; Crude Fibre: max 3%; Moisture: 10%; Crude Ash: 17%; phosphorous: 0.8%
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?