Subwassertang Shrimp Plant
Product Code: SUBWASSERTANG
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $2.48 with Info
Subwassertang is an amazing plant for a shrimp tank. The surface area the plant provides is greater than any other moss out there. It is a slow grow at first but once established, it grows very well.
Subwassertang doesn't like to root to anything besides sponge. If there is little flow in the tank then it is easy to let it float through the tank until it finds a resting area. In tanks with flow it can be easily attached to Bio media . After a couple of months, it will begin forming bush like growths. Once these subwassertang bushes start to form, the plant really begins to stand out in an aquarium.
- 1 x 6g Subwassertag
- Helps convert toxins in the water and heavy metals into safe organics
- Promotes oxygen rich water
- Reduces the stress on shrimp by providing more surface area for hiding
- Provides hiding places for shrimp and baby shrimp
- Creates a natural feeding ground for baby shrimp
- Species - Lomariopsis Lineata
- Common Name - Subwassertag
- PH Range - 6.0-8
- Temperature Range 20°c - 23°c
- Water Type -Prefers harder
- Size - Around 6 Grams
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?