Dymax CO2 Aluminium Single Ended Bubble Counter DM706
Product Code: DM706
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $5.49 with Info
Dymax CO2 Aluminium Single Ended Bubble Counter
CO2 is arguably the most important element in the planted aquarium and reef Aquariums. It is required for respiration and growth by all aquatic plants, used in a process called photosynthesis. They combine CO2 with water and light energy to produce oxygen and sugars to enable growth. Water from your tap is depleted from CO2 and plant decay in an aquarium is minimal compared to the wild.
Under medium to high lighting, the aquarium becomes CO2 limited. If the aquarium remains CO2 limited, your plants will suffer from growth deficiencies, and as a result, you can experience algae formations.
In the Reef Aquarium, CO2 is required to reduce the pH of seawater flowing through calcium reactors.
The Counter helps you to visibly see how much CO2 you are injecting into your fish tank, which enables you to control the CO2 saturation.
- 1 x Dymax Aluminium CO2 Counter Single ENded
- Instructions and links on the box
- Made from High-Quality Aluminium Alloy which can operate in higher pressures
- Clear Acrylic Housing for easy visibility and durability
- Non-Back Flow feature
- Brand: Dymax
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Acrylic Chamber
- Suited to most CO2 Systems
- Designed for higher pressure
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?