Almond Leaves Catappa Leaves 10 pieces
Product Code: Catappa_Leaves_10
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
CATAPPA LEAVES 10
Catappa leaves which are more commonly known as Indian Almond leaves come from the Catappa Tree. The leaves have chemical healing properties that may naturally help fight off mild bacterial, fungal or parasitic infections in different types of livestock including bettas, shrimp, community fish and more.
When fully submerged the leaves will leech beneficial chemicals into the water. It will tint the water to a brownish "tea" like colour called tannins. The leaves will over time lower your pH and make your water softer. Indian Almond leaves will also provide food for shrimp and small fry.
It is recommended that the leaf is removed from the tank when it stops tanning the tank or is mostly eaten by shrimp.
- 10 x Indoan Almond leaves
- Releases beneficial natural medicinal material into your tank
- Provides food for shrimp and small fry
- Lowers pH and makes water softer
- Material Indian Almond Leaves 10 pieces
- Natural products so shape and size will differ from the picture
|Unit Of Measure||ea|