Bubbilo Aquarium Air pump DT800 4 Outlet
Product Code: ED672
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $19.77 with Info
Blue Planet Bubbilo Air Pump DT800
All life forms require a certain amount of oxygen to live and aquatic species are no exception. Aerated water plays a big part in ensuring the health of your fish and aids their ability to withstand stress and disease. Aeration also helps maintain water quality and improve the performance of your filtration system.
The Blue Planet air pump has leading-edge technology to bring you an efficient and reliable product, great for general aeration, running sponge filters, or creating the visual effect you want in your aquarium.
The Bubbilo air pump has been designed with silence operation in mind, equipped with 4 larger rubber air feet which absorb the noise and vibration. The airflow control valve enables you to control the flow which is most suited for your aquarium.
- 1 x Bubbilo 4 Outlet Air Pump
- 1 x Manual
- High quality robust units that have been built to last
- Silent Operation
- Simple diaphragm replacement
- Australian Certified Plug
- Helps to oxygenate the water in your aquarium and aid breathability for fish and reptiles.
- Adjustable air flow allows you to set flow rate according to species.
- Low 8-watt power consumption.
- Twin pumps with 4 outlets.
- Flow rate: 10.7L/per minute.
- Pressure: 0.016mpa.
- Suitable for coldwater, freshwater, tropical, and saltwater fish.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
TRUSTED BY 80,000+ FISH-KEEPING ENTHUSIASTS AUSTRALIA-WIDE