Aqua One FBroad Spectrum Remedy 150ml
Product Code: 92137
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $5.24 with Info
Aqua One Broad Spectrum Remedy 150ml
Aqua One Broad Spectrum Remedy is anaid in the treatment of bacterial, fungal and parasitic diseases in freshwateraquarium fish. Use when signs of disease are present, fish look listless or newfish are added to the aquarium
A 25% water change is recommended before commencing treatment. Remove activated carbon from filtration system for duration of the treatment. Activated carbon will remove this product from aquarium water resulting in ineffective treatment.
This product should not be used on fish which is prepared for human consumption.
- 1 x 150mL Aqua One Broad Spectrum Remedy
- 1 x measuring cap
- Medication against bacterial diseases in fresh water
- Medication against Fungal and Parasitic diseases in Fresh water
- For Goldfish and Tropical Fish
- Use 5mL per 20L of aquarium water.
- For smaller fish, like tetra, loaches, fry please use a reduced concentration 5mL/40L
- Re Dose every 2-3 days until cured.
- Active Ingredients:
- Mafenide HCI 24.2g/l
- Aminacrine HCI 3.3g/L
- Malachite Green 0.4g/L
- D0 NOT OVER DOSE. READ INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BOTTLE BEFORE USE.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
TRUSTED BY 80,000+ FISH-KEEPING ENTHUSIASTS AUSTRALIA-WIDE