API Stress Coat BONUS 592ml Bottle Reduce Fish Stress
Product Code: APH14AB
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $6.68 with Info
API STRESS COAT 592ml Bonus Bottle
Are your fish suffering from poor health, stress, or have visible wounds, ulcers, or fin damage? This may be a sign of stress making them increasingly vulnerable to disease and even death. Many factors can cause stress to aquarium fish including handling, temperature, oxygen levels, water quality, and other fish.
API STRESS COAT, with the healing power of Aloe Vera, is scientifically proven to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. It forms a synthetic slime coating and replaces the natural secretion of slime that is often interrupted by handling, shipping, fish fighting, temperature changes, poor water quality, or other forms of stress. API Stress Coat reduces susceptibility to disease and infection and helps heal torn fins and skin wounds, whilst minimizing electrolyte loss. API Stress Coat instantly removes chlorine and chloramines from tap water and neutralizes heavy metals.
This is a great product to use when starting a new aquarium, adding or changing water and when adding or handling fish. Scientifically proven to reduce fish stress by 40%, heal wounds, and promote regeneration of damaged fish tissue.
REMOVES CHLORINE & CHLORAMINES
API Stress Coat Plus is a water conditioner that removes chlorine, chloramine, and heavy metals from aquarium water making it safe for fish. It has also been proven to reduce the effects of stress in cold water, tropical and marine aquarium Fish. Containing the healing power of Aloe Vera, it not only replaces the slime coat that protects fish but it also aids in the healing of wounds or ulcerations.
- 1 x 592ml Stress Coat Bonus Bottle
- API® Stress Coat also reduces electrolyte loss in your fish
- Scientifically proven reducer of fish stress
- Replacesthe natural secretion of slime that is interrupted by handling, shipping, fish fighting, or other forms of stress.
- 592ml Bottle
- Treats up to 4500 L
- 5ML - Treats 38L
- Suitable for fresh or saltwater
- Makes tap water safe; removes chlorine and chloramines from tap water
- Proven to reduce fish stress by 40%
- Contains Aloe Vera, proven to heal wounds and promote regeneration of damaged fish tissue
- Reduces electrolytes
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?