Tetra Pro Tropical Crisps 67g
Product Code: 77072AU
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $4.75 with Info
Tetra® Pro Tropical Crisps
Tetra Pro Tropical Crisps provides a naturally balanced diet for tropical fish. Each crisp is made using an exclusive low-heat process which preserves essential vitamins for a healthier, more nutritious diet. Formulated with Advanced Clear H20 Formula for less wastage.
Each colorful crisp is loaded with easily digestible protein, carbs and essential vitamins to bring out the best appearance and optimum health in your tropical fish.
The different colors ofthe crips indicates the content of the crips: Green for algae high in vitamins and carbohydrates. The red spots indicate high concentration of carotenes for richer colour. The Yellow spots contain high-protein krill for muscle growth. The outer ring contains the essential nutrients.
Tetra Pro Tropical Crisp is your fishes complete diet.
As a general rule, feed as much as your fish can eat within three minutes 2-3 times a day. Does not cloud water when used as directed.
- 1x Tetra Pro Tropical Crisps 67g Tub
- Advanced nutrition for healthy fish and clean water
- Easy-to-digest protein, vitamins & carbohydrates
- Reduces waste & improves tank clarity
- Enhances fish appearance
- Size: 67g
- Species: Tropical
- Crude Protein: 46% Min
- Crude Fat: 11% Min
- Crude Fibre: 3% Max
- Moisture: 8% Max
- Phosphorus: 1% Min
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit C): 227mg/kg Min
- Carnitine: 140mg/kg Min
- Biotin: 1.1mg/kg Min
- Ingredients: Fish meal, dried yeast, cornstarch, shrimp meal, wheat gluten, ground brown rice, potato protein, soybean oil, de-hulled soybean meal, fish oil, guar gum, dried skimmed milk, sorbitol, algae meal, lecithin, ascorbic acid (source of Vitamin C), inositol, niacin, l-ascorbyl-2-polphosphate (stabilized Vitamin C), a-tocopherol-acetate (source of Vitamin E), riboflavin-5-phosphate, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, biotin, cyanocobalamin (source of Vitamin B12), cholecalciferol (source of Vitamin D3), manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, cobalt nitrate. Color includes: canthaxanthin, blue 2 lake, red 3 dye, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake. Ethoxyquin and citric acid both as preservatives.
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?