Aquarium Water Heater
Choose the Ideal Aquarium Water Heater When You Shop at Aquaholics
The Importance of Aquarium Heaters in Australia
- Warm water is essential for some fish: If you have tropical fish, especially, you need a water heater for your aquarium. For these types of fish, water needs to be kept at around 25.5 degrees Celsius. There is no way to maintain a water temperature this high without a water heater. Generally, always research the optimal water temperature for your species of fish. In most cases, you will need a heater to mimic their ideal living conditions.
- Heaters prevent major temperature fluctuations: Some types of fish, such as goldfish, can withstand a much broader band of temperatures than tropical fish. Still, there is peace of mind to be had by installing a tank heater and avoiding potentially drastic temperature fluctuations, especially at night. Thus, some fish owners invest in the heater just to keep things consistent.
- Heaters make it easy to set different conditions for different tanks: You should not and cannot keep cold-water and warm-water fish in the same tank. You will need separate aquariums to suit these different species and their disparate needs. Luckily, you can use heaters to set optimal temperatures on each tank separately.
Problems Aquaholics Addresses Regarding Aquarium Water Heater Products
- Difficulty finding the right heater: Aquaholics has a wide selection of aquarium heaters to choose from, including both glass and LED models in a variety of different sizes/wattage capacities. You should have no problem finding the right heater to suit your aquarium.
- Not knowing what to look for: Especially if you are shopping for accessories for your first aquarium, it can be difficult to know where to start. How much wattage do you need to heat your fish tank adequately? Fortunately, Aquaholics is staffed by passionate people who know the ropes of aquariums and fish keeping as well as anyone in Australia. We can advise you on which product is right for your fish, your tank and your budget.
- It takes weeks for your product to arrive: One of the frustrations of buying aquarium heaters online is that they can take days or weeks to arrive. Aquaholics expedites the shipping and delivery process, to make sure you get your products sooner.
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?