Blue Planet Fungus Cure 500ml
Product Code: EL062
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $5.62 with Info
Blue Planet Fungus Cure 500ml*
Fungal diseases are common in fresh waterfish and can be recognized by white or grey threads on the skin or fins, which may thicken until they resemble tufts of cotton wool (pin head size) on the body and fins. If untreated this can become fatal to your fish.
Blue Planet Fungus Cure is formulated to effectively control and prevent a variety of Fungus in fish and reptiles. Suitable for freshwater and Tropical aquariums and bowls or ponds and water features. Blue Planet Fungus Cure is an Australian made aquarium product.
*Colour of external bottle might vary.
- 1 x 500ml Blue Planet Fungus Cure
- Treatment for Fungus.
- Active ingredients: 1mg/ml Acriflavine;
- 0.4mg/ml Malachite Green.
- Blue Planet Fungus Cure 500ml
- Treatment for a variety of Fungus in fresh/ Tropical Aquarium
- Dose Rates use 5ml per 20ltrs of aquarium water
- For Tetra Species, Fry & Scaleless fish use at a dose rate of 5ml per 40ltrs of aquarium water
- Repeat treatment after 3 days
- Activated Carbon will remove this product from aquarium water
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: 1.00mg/ml ACRIFLAVINE
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
TRUSTED BY 80,000+ FISH-KEEPING ENTHUSIASTS AUSTRALIA-WIDE