Aulonocara Jacobfreibergi Cape Maclear Peacock Cichlid 6cm
ARRIVE ALIVE GUARANTEED!
Product Code: LF-CapeMaclear
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
Aulonocara jacobfreibergi Cape Maclear 6cm
The Aulonocara jacobfreibergi Cape Maclear (6cm): a captivating addition to any aquarium enthusiast's collection. This exquisite fish, hailing from the depths of Lake Malawi, boasts a unique combination of vibrant colors and peaceful demeanor that will effortlessly elevate your aquatic haven.
The Aulonocara jacobfreibergi is renowned for its remarkable beauty. With its striking hues of electric blues, fiery oranges, and shimmering yellows, it captures the attention of all who behold it. The intricate patterns on its body and fins create a mesmerizing spectacle, making it a true centerpiece in any aquarium.
This remarkable species has a versatile diet, thriving on a combination of high-quality flake or pellet food designed specifically for cichlids. To enhance their natural colors and overall health, supplementing their diet with occasional live or frozen foods such as brine shrimp, daphnia, or bloodworms is highly recommended.
Breeding Aulonocara jacobfreibergi can be a rewarding experience. They are mouthbrooders, meaning that the female incubates the eggs in her mouth until they hatch. To encourage breeding behavior, provide suitable hiding places in the form of caves or rock formations within the aquarium. Once successful, the female will carefully gather the fertilized eggs in her mouth, ensuring their protection until the fry are ready to swim freely.
When it comes to selecting compatible tank mates, the Aulonocara jacobfreibergi prefers a peaceful community environment. Opt for other species of peaceful cichlids from Lake Malawi, such as other Aulonocara species or mbuna cichlids that share similar temperament and water requirements. Additionally, consider introducing non-aggressive species like catfish, loaches, or peaceful tetras, as they can coexist harmoniously with the Cape Maclear Peacock Cichlid.
Please note that the Aulonocara jacobfreibergi thrives in a well-maintained aquarium with ample space to swim and explore. Provide a tank of at least 100 liters (26 gallons) with a sandy substrate, rock formations, and appropriate filtration to mimic their natural habitat. Maintain a water temperature of 24-26°C and a pH level of 7.5-8.5 to ensure optimal health and vibrant colors.
Don't miss the opportunity to welcome the Aulonocara jacobfreibergi Cape Maclear (6cm) into your aquarium. With its captivating colors, peaceful nature, and breeding potential, it is a true gem of Lake Malawi. Create a captivating underwater world and let this magnificent cichlid species become the star of your aquatic masterpiece.
- 1 x Aulonocara jacobfreibergi Cape Maclear 6cm
DOA Policy for Live Fish shipping
At Aquaholics, we place utmost importance on the careful shipping of live fish to ensure their safe arrival. Our commitment to quality includes taking various measures during transit. Each fish bag is infused with medical-grade oxygen and an ammonia-neutralizing solution. In colder periods, we also utilize heat packs to maintain optimal temperatures. However, we understand that unforeseen circumstances can sometimes lead to unfortunate outcomes. To provide you with peace of mind, we have implemented a Dead-on Arrival (DOA) policy that ensures you are covered in such situations.
- Owner's Presence: It is essential for the owner or an authorised representative to be available at the provided shipping address to receive the fish. If no one is available, the courier will leave your parcel in a safe space as all fish orders are shipped ATL.
- Shipping Address: Please provide a valid street address for shipping. Ensure the address is accurate and complete to avoid any delivery issues.
- Reporting DOA: If you receive a fish that is dead on arrival, please notify us promptly. Within 2 hours of receiving the fish, send an email to our customer support team. Include the following details in your email:
- Name: Your full name
- Order Number: The unique order number associated with your purchase
- DOA Fish Picture: Attach a clear picture of the deceased fish
Terms and Conditions:
- Timely Notification: Please make your DOA claim within 2 hours of receiving the fish. Claims submitted after this timeframe will not be eligible for compensation.
- Proper Documentation: Ensure that your email includes accurate and complete information, including your name, order number, email, and a clear picture of the deceased fish. Incomplete or inaccurate information may delay the processing of your claim.
- Verification: Our customer support team will review the provided information to verify the DOA claim. Once the claim is validated, we will proceed with the appropriate compensation.
- Compensation Options: In the event of a DOA, we offer two compensation options: a) Store Credit: You will receive a store credit equal to the value of the deceased fish, which can be used for future purchases. b) Refund: We can issue a refund for the value of the deceased fish, processed through the original payment method used for the purchase.
- Shipping Costs: Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable unless the entire order is considered a DOA.
- Conditions Apply: Our DOA policy covers only fish that are dead upon arrival. It does not apply to fish that perish after successful delivery and acclimation to their new environment.
We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers and ensuring the well-being of our live fish. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DOA policy, don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer support team at [email protected] , and we will be glad to assist you.
Thank you again for allowing us on your aqaurium journey.
- Species: Aulonocara jacobfreibergi Cape Maclear
- Size: 6cm (juveniles or subadults)
- Origin: Lake Malawi, East Africa
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Diet: High-quality cichlid flakes or pellets, supplemented with live or frozen foods like brine shrimp, daphnia, or bloodworms
- Breeding: Mouthbrooder (female incubates eggs in her mouth)
- Tank Size: Minimum of 100 liters
- Water Temperature: 24-26°C
- pH Level: 7.5-8.5
- Habitat: Sandy substrate, rock formations for hiding places
- Compatibility: Peaceful cichlids from Lake Malawi, non-aggressive species like catfish, loaches, or peaceful tetras