Pond One Claritec 3000UV Pressure Filter
Product Code: 93044
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $56.77 with Info
POND ONE CLARITEC CANISTER FILTER
ClariTec UV pond filter is a pressurized pond filter with a real feel for quality. The construction is solid and the media content is convincing. Designed to withstand pressure of up to 0.5 bar, the Claritec can be hidden in the ground beside the pond or hidden in the garden. The combination of 3 grades of high-quality sponge pads and Claritech's unique SUPER BIO CHAMBER which is home to the Ceramisub substrate which holds the biological and nitrification qualities. A Further advantage over many other brands of pressurized filters is the UV-C ballasts being remote from the filter unit. With 10 meters of cable from the filter to the weather proof ballast, Installation properties are there-for far wider. This also allows it to exchanged in the unlikely event of failure. Unlike other brands where the whole filter needs to be replaced. The filtration process is as follows:
- Mechanical Filtration - First your water is passed through a course sponge to remove any floating dirt and debris.
- Biological Filtration - In this stage the water passes through very pores volcanis rock and are the perfect home for good bacteria which are vital to the health of your fish.
- UV Filtration - This Unique style canister has a UV bulb built in. While water is exposed to UV rays in the filter harmful bacteria as well as water born algae is destroyed resulting in a happier healthier pond that is crystal clear.
As for the cleaning of your Pond filter ? Just flick the switch and your pond filter will back wash. Just connect a hose and spray the waste water on your garden. The benefit to this system is that you do not have to remove the media, which creates mess, but more importantly it will minimize the disturbance of the beneficial bacteria.
2 + 1 YEARS AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY
- 1x Aqua One Claritec Pond Canister Water Filter
- 1x 9W UV Sterilizer
- 1x 10m Cable
- All Media Included
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Easy to Maintain
- 3 Year Australian Warranty
- New 3 Stage Filtration System
- 3000lph with UV
- ALL media, Sponges and Ceramic sub bio cartridge INCLUDED
- 9Watt UV light
- Bucket Volume 16.5L
- Cable Length:10m
- Height 360mm, Diameter 330mm
- Voltage: 240V/50Hz
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?