Ocean Free - Pro-Monster Fish Carnivore Sticks - Small 1Kg
Product Code: OFC117
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $28.08 with Info
SA-G1 Pro Monster Fishes Carnivore Small Floating 1Kg
SA-G1 Monster Fishes stick is the latest technological breakthrough in fish nutrition for big Predatory fish.
Predatory fish have a very high protein and calcium intake demand especially when they are at the juvenile stage. This is because these carnivorous giants need to grow rapidly when young in order not to be eaten by other predators.
Ocean Free feed is formulated to ensure that all Predatory fish will be able to grow rapidly solely depending on SA-G1 as the only feed intake and absorb all the necessary nutrients provided. SA-G1 will also improve the color development in your Predatory Fish and at the same time ensure sexual maturation when they reach adulthood.
This feed is specially formulated to suit the unique development of Predators including all South American Arowana species ( including Arapaima species ) all Large Catfish species, all South American Cichlids, All Central American Cichlids, and some freshwater stingrays. Most importantly, SA-G1 Monster Fishes stick is a guaranteed hormone-free product that uses only the finest ingredients to ensure that your Bottom feeders receive nutrition of the highest quality.
- 1 x 250g Pro Monster Carnivore Sticks Small Floating
- · Enrichedwith OF® Opti-SA, a thoroughly tested metabolic enhancer that increases thefeed’s digestibility and absorb-ability by at least 30%.
- · Bio-formulatedwith immune-enhancing substances that fortify your fish’s immune system forbetter health and extra resistance against sickness, thus reducingmortality.
- · Improvesfish’s coloration in 1-2 weeks with a unique blend of natural spirulina andkrill extracts with other natural color enhancing elements.
- · Containvarious nutrients thatensure your fish receive a wholesome meal for enhanced growth and development.
- Pellet size:Small Floating
- Crude Protein: min 45%;
- Crude Fat: min 6%;
- Crude Ash: max 13%;
- Fiber: 2% Max
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
TRUSTED BY 80,000+ FISH-KEEPING ENTHUSIASTS AUSTRALIA-WIDE