Harlequin Rasbora -Trigonostigma heteromorpha 3cm
Product Code: LF-RASBORA
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $1.70 with Info
Harlequin Rasbora -Trigonostigma heteromorpha 2.5-3cm
Fish hobbyists love the harlequin rasboraâ€”it has a beautiful metallic color and it is easy to care for. A large school makes an aquarium vivid and vibrant with movement. This is a great fish for a smaller-sized community tank, and its at peace with most. It is a smaller fish, so keep it with like-sized fish. Larger fish might be attracted by its shimmer and make a meal out of it.
Harlequins make excellent community fish and will not nip at or quarrel with any other species.
- 1 x Hrlequin Rasbora
- Scientific Name :Trigonostigma heteromorpha
- Common Names: Harlequin Rasbora
- Mature Size: up to 4.5 cm,
- pH : 6.5 - 7.5 (but can be higher.)
- Temperature: 23°C - 28°C
- Origin / Habitat:South East Asia (Thailand)
- Temperament / Behavior : Peaceful
- Sex - Un Sexed
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?