Giraffe Cichlid - Nimbochromis Venustus 5cm
Product Code: LF-VENUS4CM
or 4 payments of $4.25 with Info
GIRAFFE CICHLIDS - 56 CM
Even thou the Venustus is the most common out of the Nimbochromis family its getting harder and harder to find true bloodlines here in Australia. The true venustus male when matures should have a yellow camo coloured body (not blue) with a metallic blue head and a striking yellow blaze that runs right down the top of his head. Juvie Venustus are born with a camo pattern throughout the body and will grow extremely fast. Only the male will develop the intense yellow colouration as it matures. The female will remain the colouration of juvenile fish. Good quality Venustus fry should have an almost yellow belly when young and the bottom half of its tail should be also yellow.
- 1 x Nimbochromis Venustus -Giraffe Cichlid, Venustus
- Species - Nimbochromis Venustus
- Common Name - Giraffe Cichlid, Venustus
- Mature Adult Size - 10"
- Origin - Lake Malawi
- PH Range - 7.2 -8.6
- Temperature Range 24Â°c - 28Â°c
- Water Type - Hard Alkaline
- Temperature - Tropical 24 - 28
- Breed Type - Mouthbrooder
- Size - 5cm
- Sex - Unsexed
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?