Product Code: 11578_250g
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $3.08 with Info
Aqua One Color Flake 250g
One of the effective ways to keep your live fish healthy is to make sure their diet is as close to what they would eat in their wild environment. Good health enables them to handle stress better and they are less prone to diseases due to poor water conditions. A good diet will also enhance their growth, natural coloring, and breeding.
Aqua One Color Flakes provide a powerful nutrient combination high in quality protein derived from fish meal and crustacean, designed to enhance the natural color, improve the fin development and boost the immune system of all species of Tropical, Goldfish and most other fish.
The Soybean Meal used is packed with nutrients including Calcium, Magnesium, and many B-complex vitamins and minerals, which help prevent and heal common conditions and diseases. Lecithin helps the fish to absorb nutrients and utilize specific vitamin
Special krill hydrolyzes are added for better digestion and absorption rate, therefore allowing the maximum nutritional benefit for fish and reducing fish wast.
When fed according to recommendation this food will not cloud your water.
100% QUALITY GUARANTEED
Ingredients: Fish Meal, Krill, Soybean Meal, Wheat Meal, Yeast Powder, Fish Oil, Alfalfa Powder, Colorants, Vitamins, and Minerals.
- 250g Aqua One Color Flake
- Packed in resealable foil bag for freshness
- Designed and formulated to be fed on a daily basis
- Highest quality ingredients
- High in vitamins and minerals helps fish to thrive and maintain colors and promote good health.
- Highly digestible with a good mixture of fish meal and crustacean
- Helps reduce waste levels.
- Suitable for most Tropical and Cichlid Fish
- Aqua One Color Flake
- Suitable for all types of fish
- Low in Fat
- Floating Flake
- Protein : 34%
- Fat : Min 5%
- Ash : 16% MAX
- Fiber : 5%
- Moisture: 8%
- WILL NOT CLOUD YOUR WATER when fed according recommendation
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?