Riccia Fluitans - Tissue Culture - Live Aquarium Plant Fish Tank
Product Code: TC-150010
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $1.82 with Info
Riccia Fluitans - Tissue Culture - Live Aquarium Plant
Whether you are starting in the aquascape scene or whether you are an old hat, getting and growing healthy plants is always the challenge. What about getting your plants and extras like pest and snails ? This live culture is free from pest and snails
Rotala sp. "Colorata" is a very unique stem plant that is in the hobby. It is easy to grow in the aquarium and can display very unique and striking colorations. Strong lights and regular fertilization will bring out strong stems (intense pink) and bigger leaves.
This versatile plant can be used in the midground or background as a focal point
- 1 x Riccia Fluitans- Tissue Culture
- Grown in sterile environment
- Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini' In Vitro Tissue Culture
- Great for mid ground and background zones.
- Grown through clean Tissue Culture process - No Pests.
- Several plants per cup.
- Name: Ricca Fluitans Tissue Culture
- Care Level: Easy
- Max Size: 1 inche tall
- Lightning: Moderate to High
- Temperature: 20-30
- pH: 6-8
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?