Pond One Claritec 3000 Pressure Filter NON UV
Product Code: 93043
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $57.25 with Info
POND ONE CLARITEC CANISTER FILTER 3000LPH* Non UV
ClariTec pond filter is a pressurized pond filter with a real feel for quality. The construction is solid and the media content is convincing. Designed to withstand pressure of up to 0.5 bar, the Claritec can be hidden in the ground beside the pond or hidden in the garden. The combination of 3 grades of high-quality sponge pads and Claritech's unique SUPER BIO CHAMBER which is home to the Ceramisub substrate which holds the biological and nitrification qualities.
The filtration process is as follows:
- Mechanical Filtration - First your water is passed through a coarse sponge to remove any floating dirt and debris.
- Biological Filtration - In this stage, the water passes through very pores volcanic rock and are the perfect home for good bacteria which are vital to the health of your fish.
As for the cleaning of your Pond filter? Just flick the switch and your pond filter will backwash. Just connect a hose and spray the wastewater on your garden. The benefit of this system is that you do not have to remove the media, which creates a mess, but more importantly, it will minimize the disturbance of the beneficial bacteria.
*Pond filters do need a water pump to work, which is NOT included
- 1x Aqua One Claritec Pond Canister Water Filter
- All Media Included
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Easy to Maintain
- 3 Year Australian Warranty
- New 3 Stage Filtration System
- ALL media, Sponges and Ceramic sub bio cartridge INCLUDED
- Bucket Volume 16.5L
- Height 360mm, Diameter 330mm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?