Kusuri Wormer Plus 20g
Product Code: kusuri20g
Dispatch In 1-2 Business Days
or 4 payments of $26.25 with Info
KUSURI WORMER PLUS 20 GRAM VALUE PACK
In their natural habitat, fish live in systems where the water is constantly recycled and replenished. In an aquarium, unwanted toxins and parasites can accumulate, despite the presence of adequate filtration. Your fish may start to show signs of ill-health if they become stressed or bullied which can result in their natural immunity being compromised. Low immunity levels often mean that worms, parasites or infections can take hold. The sysmtoms might be that the fish tends to hide in a corner, is wafer thin, Dull/dark in colour, and refusing to eat. Even if they do eat, they appear to lose weight. They will also appear to have "pinched in" eyes.
Kusuri Wormer Plus is a Flubendazole-based medication, effective for use against Gill Flukes, Body Flukes, Parasites, Intestinal Helminths (including Tapeworm, Nematodes- "Roundworms", Planaria- "Flatworms", Capillaria, Camallanus Nematodes, Metacercaria, Sanguinicola) and Intestinal Protozoa. It is also an effectve in eradicating pest snails from your tank.
Kusuri Wormer Plus will eradicate Discus and Aquarium Fish of a range of worms and parasites and will kill any worms/parasites which reside in your tank, before they get a chance to attack.
CAUTION: This medication may kill snails. It is advised not to use this medication in tanks that contain rays, pet snails, insects, reptiles, Shrimps, or other invertebrates. Keep out of reach of children.
- 1 x 20g Kusuri Wormer Plus
- Wormer Plus can be used at any temperature and will not harm plants.
- 100% safe to use on all tropical fish including puffer fish and free-swimming fry from one week old.
- Will not raise your pH
- Full instructions on the back of packet
- Can be used with other aquarium medications
- Will not interfere with your biological filter
- A handy measuring scoop is supplied in every packet, simplifying dosing
- Works in unison with your UV sterilizer (just remove any activated carbon for full effect)
- Marketed with the small animal exemption scheme, legal, and passed with risk phrases and safety phrases.
What Do Our
Customers Have To Say?